Our mission in Wealth Management is to provide comprehensive and responsible coverage of a client’s assets through competent advice and adequate information. We therefore welcome the latest developments to create greater transparency in the European financial market and consider it important to provide our clients with extensive and appropriate information about the realization of each client’s investment objectives.
Below we provide documents with relevant information for the relationship of Deutsche Bank with our clients.
- Deposit insurance
- Risks Involved in Trading Financial Instruments
- Note to the EU Prospectus Regulation
- Indirect Clearing Risk Disclosure
- Data protection information
- Financial Markets Infrastructure Act, also known as FinfraG (Finanzmarktinfrastrukturgesetz)
- Business Conditions & Depository Regulations
- Product Information Documents
- Best Execution
- Complaint Process
- Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR)
- MIFID 2